“Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind.” ~Dodinsky Sometimes, when we’re feeling stressed and running around taking care of everybody else, the healthiest thing we can do is to stop and consider how we can take care of ourselves. While this seems obvious to some people, many of us struggle with the idea of putting ourselves first. […]Read More Why putting yourself first is important???
Creating a conscious contract between the human self and the cosmic self. The transformational process is one of a constant shifting of weights between one frequency range to another, present in a higher vibration. We experience this shift in our daily lives as different crossroads, in which the individual transforms manners of conduct, patterns, habits, […]Read More The process of Ascension into the Fifth Dimension
“Power of Being Alone” Being alone is not the same as being lonely; it brings out your inner beauty. When you’re alone, you’re surrounded with a lot of thoughts, sometimes too uncontrolled that you want to escape it. But once you love that calmness, silence and peacefulness of being alone. It becomes addicting, addicting why? […]Read More POWER OF BEING ALONE
1. FAKE FRIENDS 2. STRESS 3. SAYING YES 4. EXCUSES 5. FIXED MINDSET 6. FAST FOOD “Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” CREDIT~ WRITER! THANKS FOR READING! Leave Feedback in […]Read More THINGS TO REMOVE FROM YOUR LIFE
1. THE BEST FORM OF LEARNING IS LEARNING FROM FAILURE. 2. IF YOU NEVER FAILED IT SIMPLY MEANS YOU NEVER REALLY TRIED. 3. SUCCESS IS A RESULT OF CONSTANT FAILURE AND IMPROVEMENTS. 4. THE MASTER HAS FAILED MORE OFTEN THAN THE STUDENT HAS EVEN TRIED. 5. WITHOUT FAILURE YOU WON’T BE […]Read More WHY YOU SHOULD FAIL
CHECKLIST OF PERSONAL FINANCE RULES ONE MUST HAVE IS AS FOLLOWS: PAY YOURSELF FIRST SPEND LESS THAN YOU EARN PAY BILLS ON TIME OR EARLY AVOID IMPULSIVE PURCHASES MORE ASSETS, LESS LIABILITIES PRIORITIZE HIGH-INTEREST DEBTS AUTOMATE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN UNDERSTAND GOOD VS BAD CREDIT BUILD MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME FOCUS ON EARNING BEFORE […]Read More PERSONAL FINANCE RULES
1. EDUCATION (BOOKS, COURSES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS ETC.) 2. EQUIPMENT (COMPUTER, TOOLS ETC.) 3. MARKETING (SEO, BRANDING ETC.) 4. REAL ESTATE (STABLE SIDE INCOME) 5. TEAM (NETWORKING, HIRE PEOPLE WHO WORK WITH YOU) “BEING AN ENTREPRENEUR IS NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS, ONE HAVE TO WORK HIS ASS OFF […]Read More 5 THINGS ENTREPRENEURS SHOULD INVEST IN
1. THEY DON’T WASTE ANY MONEY. 2. THEY VALUE MONEY MORE THAN OTHERS. 3. THEY LOOK AT THEIR NUMBERS DAILY. 4. THEY BENEFIT FROM HAVING GOOD CREDIT. 5. THEY WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER. 6. THEY DON’T KEEP UP WITH THE JONESES. 7. THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY WORK FOR THEM. […]Read More WHY THE RICH GET RICHER!
1. INVEST IN YOURSELF. 2. LEARN FROM YOUR PARENT’S MISTAKES. 3. START A BUSINESS. 4. THINK FOR YOURSELF. 5. BE OPEN TO NEW OPPORTUNITIES. 6. TRY NEW THINGS DAILY. 7. AVOID DEBT AT ALL COSTS. 8. STOP PROCRASTINATING. MOST IMPORTANTLY: DON’T FORGET TO NEVER GIVE UP! […]Read More BEST DECISIONS YOU CAN MAKE IN YOUR 20S!
TOP 10 BENEFITS OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING ARE: 1. INCREASED BRAND SOCIAL RECOGNITION. 2. IMPROVED BRAND LOYALITY. 3. MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO CONVERT. 4. HIGHER CONVERSION RATES. 5. HIGHER BRAND AUTHORITY. 6. INCREASED INBOUND TRAFFIC. 7. DECREASED MARKETING COSTS. 8. BETTER SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS. 9. RICHER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES. 10. IMPROVED CUSTOMER INSIGHTS. “SOCIAL MEDIA IS THE […]Read More TOP 10 BENEFITS OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING