1. EXCUSES: Your ridiculous excuses for everything in your life are literally killing your success. You have a goal, but you may not be achieving it. Your excuses are what you use to justify your lack of success. So let me spell it out for you: You are the reason you’ve not achieved your goals […]Read More 6 THINGS TO GIVE UP
INVEST AT LEAST 10% OF YOUR INCOME IN YOURSELF. INVEST AT LEAST 80% OF YOUR TIME INTO LEARNING. DON’T WORK FOR MONEY, WORK TO LEARN. LEARN TO CREATE MORE VALUE. SHIFT YOUR MOTIVATION FROM GETTING TO GIVING. ACKNOWLEDGE HOW DEPENDENT YOU ARE ON OTHER PEOPLE. CREATE WIN-WIN STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS […]Read More WANT TO BECOME A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE?
1. WRITE 3 THINGS YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR EVERYDAY. 2. CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS MORE OFTEN. 3. STOP COMPARING WITH OTHERS AND FOCUS ON YOURSELF. 4. DECLUTTER BY THROWING AWAY THINGS YOU HAVEN’T USED FOR A LONG TIME. 5. BE SELECTIVE WITH YOUR WORDS. USE POSITIVE MEANINGS. 6. SPEND SOME TIME […]Read More 6 WAYS TO STAY MENTALLY STRONG IN YOUR BUSY LIFE
VISUALIZE IT : SEE YOURSELF REACHING YOUR GOAL. TELL OTHERS – TELLING YOUR GOALS TO OTHERS MAKES YOU BELIEVE IT AND HOLDS YOU ACCOUNTABLE. GET SUPPORT – ASK YOUR FRIENDS FOR SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED HELP. WORK ON IT – IF YOU WORK ON IT EACH DAY EVENTUALLY YOU WILL ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL. […]Read More 5 STEPS TO REACH YOUR GOALS
1. FAKE FRIENDS 2. STRESS 3. SAYING YES 4. EXCUSES 5. FIXED MINDSET 6. FAST FOOD “Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” CREDIT~ WRITER! THANKS FOR READING! Leave Feedback in […]Read More THINGS TO REMOVE FROM YOUR LIFE
1. LIMIT YOUR TV TIME. 2. LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE. 3. READ A BOOK EVERY DAY. 4. HAVE A WEEKLY EXERCISE ROUTINE. 5. LEARN TO DEAL WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE. 6. SET A GOAL AND LIST STEPS TO ACHIEVE IT. “Personal development is the process of achieving and expanding your […]Read More HOW TO IMPROVE YOURSELF
1. THE BEST FORM OF LEARNING IS LEARNING FROM FAILURE. 2. IF YOU NEVER FAILED IT SIMPLY MEANS YOU NEVER REALLY TRIED. 3. SUCCESS IS A RESULT OF CONSTANT FAILURE AND IMPROVEMENTS. 4. THE MASTER HAS FAILED MORE OFTEN THAN THE STUDENT HAS EVEN TRIED. 5. WITHOUT FAILURE YOU WON’T BE […]Read More WHY YOU SHOULD FAIL